Earn To Die 2012: Part 2 that is one of unblocked games is everybody’s favorite arcade zombie crusher. It offers unique graphics that are suitable for all ages to the players. In this game, your aim is to drive your vehicle as far as possible by destroying all zombies and other obstacles.
At the beginning of the game, you will be in a garage. in this place, you can choose your vehicle, customize your vehicle and upgrade your vehicle. However, you need more for all of these. Throughout the levels, you can earn that money to buy new vehicle, have new equipments and upgrade your vehicle.
How To Play Earn To Die 2012: Part 2
In Earn To Die 2012: Part 2, one of unblocked games in hot unblocked games, you should use the Up Arrow, Down Arrow, Left Arrow, Right Arrow, X and Ctrl keys in order to control your vehicle. For acceleration, you should press the Up Arrow. Moreover, for tilt, you should use the Left and Right Arrow. Finally, for boost you should press either the Ctrl key or X key.
Tricks and Tips For Earn To Die 2012: Part 2
In order to be a champion of this game, you should focus on some special and beneficial points. These points are following:
- Using the acceleration constantly is very crucial. When your vehicle slows down, you will have the risk of getting game over.
- With the acceleration, you can keep your vehicle move throughout the path. Remember that you can use the acceleration by pressing the Up Arrow.
- As you guess, driving up hills is not easy. Therefore, you should use the ability of boost if you drive up a hill. You can also use this ability if you come across a bump by pressing either the X or Ctrl keys.
- Keep in mind that at some point you will need a gun. Also, when you get money, you should upgrade your gun and buy ammo for it.
- The acceleration is important but not the every time. You do not need to use the acceleration when you race down a hill. The reason of this is game’s physics can carry you during racing down a hill.
- In order to have a better ride, you should have better acceleration and speed. For all of these, you should upgrade your transmission and engine stats.
- Your focus point should be driving much farther instead of defeating more zombies.
- During each level, you will see lost of barriers and obstacles. If you see a barrier, you should slow down a little bit. When you push through the barrier so har, you will face with the risk of getting game over.
- In order to travel much farther, you should upgrade your fuel tank constantly.