Stickman Boost 2, one of unblocked games can be played also in unblocked games 66, is an awesome platform game. Like the first installment of the Stickman Boost series, you will control a stickman in order to make him reach safely specific locations. In order to achieve that, you should avoid all obstacles through his path.
How To Play Stickman Boost 2
The game controls are the Arrow keys or the S, D, W and A keys in this platform game. For moving your stickman character to the left and right sides of game screen, you should press the Left Arrow and Right Arrow or the A key and the D key. If you want to sit down, you should press the Down Arrow or the S key.
Besides that, in order to perform a regular jump, you should press the Up Arrow or the W key. Furthermore, you can perform a double jump by pressing one of the Up Arrow or the W key twice. For a wall jump, after jumping a wall, you should press again one of the Up Arrow or the W key. Finally, if you want to make your stickman character roll, you should use some key combinations. These key combinations are following:
- S + D
- Down Arrow + D
- S + A
- Down Arrow + A
- S + Right Arrow
- Down Arrow + Right Arrow
- S + Left Arrow
- Down Arrow + Left Arrow
The Game Achievements
In Stickman Boost 2, one of unblocked games, there are 15 different types of achievements. These 15 achievements are following:
- Bro: You will take the “Bro” achievement after coming back to the game.
- Champion: After running 1000 meter, you will get the “Champion” achievement.
- Collector: By collecting all coins on any stage, you will have the “Collector” achievement.
- Cosmonaut: You will gain the “Cosmonaut” achievement after collecting all stars.
- Graduate: After finishing the tutorial, you will have the “Graduate” achievement.
- Gold Champion: By achieving gold time on all stages, you will get the “Gold Champion” achievement.
- Gold Medal: After achieving gold time on any stage, you will gain the “Gold Medal” achievement.
- Invincible: You will take the “Invincible” achievement after finishing any stage without dying.
- Jumper: You will have the “Jumper” achievement by jumping 200 times.
- Perfectionist: After finishing any stages perfectly, you will get the “Perfectionist” achievement.
- Richman: By collecting all coins, you will have the “Richman” achievement.
- Starman: You will gain the “Starman” achievement after collecting the first star, .
- Stick Jumper: After jumping 400 times, you will have the “Stick Jumper” achievement.
- Stickman: By finishing all stages, you will get the “Stickman” achievement.
- World Champion: You will have the “World Champion” achievement by running 4000 meter.