Super Mario Crossover 3
Super Mario Crossover 3, an unblocked game, is one of classical pixelated Mario games. In this game, you will have brand new skins, levels and classic power-ups of Mario games. Besides that, you can control all classic characters of NES games such as Samus Aran from Metroid and Bill Riser from Contra Flash. Therefore, you have a chance to choose your favorite character to control in this unblocked game. Like other Mario games, your mission is to reach successfully the castle.
After selecting your character and skin of your character, you will guide him or her to jump and run in order to overcome various obstacles and creepy creatures. Each selectable character in the game has their own special skill and capabilities, so you should avail the ability of each character in order to complete each level. First of all, you should know each of them well.
List Of Characters
The characters in Super Mario Crossover 3 are following:
- Luigi is from Super Mario Bros. He can jump higher than Mario.
- Link is from The Legend of Zelda. She can use a boomerang and sword.
- Samus Aran is from Metroid. Samus Aran can transform into morph ball and use arm cannon.
- Simon Belmont is from Castlevania. He can perform the double jump, and he has a whip.
- Mega Man is from Mega Man. Mega Man possesses the mage buster.
- Bass is from Mega Man 10. Bass possesses arm canon.
- Bill Rizer is from Contra Flash. He can use a gun.
- Ryu Hayabusa is from Ninja Gaiden. He can throw stars and use a sword.
- Sophia 3 is from Blaster Master. It is a tank.
How To Play Super Mario Crossover 3
In this amazing unblocked game, you will use the Z, X, Left Arrow, Right Arrow, Down Arrow, C, Enter and A keys. You can move your character with the Left and Right Arrows. In order to make her or him crouch, you should use the Down Arrow. Besides that, you should use the X key for attack whereas you should press the C key for special attack. You can also make your character jump by pressing the Z key. If you want to pause the game, you should use the Enter key. Finally, the A key should be used to select.